Find a Top Rated Lawyer
Sean Quinn is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and founder of the Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm, Quinn Law Group, LLC. He has extensive experience representing personal injury and wrongful death victims and their families in litigation throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Sean is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice for his clients. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, his efforts led to the recovery of over $50 million for clients.
These accomplishments have not gone unnoticed:
• Sean has been recognized by BOTH Super Lawyers - Pennsylvania and Super Lawyers - New Jersey, and in 2014, was again honored as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and a New Jersey Super Lawyer - Rising Star. These awards are impressive in their own right in that less than 2.5% of the attorneys in each state receive such honors. Even more impressive is the fact that Sean was again selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyer lists for both states – an honor achieved by only a handful of attorneys.
• Sean has been annually honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of its Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
• Sean has achieved a 10/10 Superb rating by the attorney rating website, Avvo.
• Sean has been selected as as Top 10 Attorney Under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
• Sean has been honored by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of its Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
The Quinn Law Group's practice is dedicated to the following types of litigation:
• Personal Injury
• Wrongful Death
• Construction Accidents
• Industrial Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
• Car & Truck Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Products Liability
• Premises Liability
• Longshoremen Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Burn Injuries
Sean's expertise also extends to the representation of small businesses and construction companies in complex commercial litigation.
Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2014
Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012
Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: www.quinnlawyers.com/pages/ourstory/
Honors and Awards:
Pro bono/Community Service:
Verdicts and Settlements:
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.