Featured Articles


Are Criminal Background Checks Discrimination?

They can be used for hiring decisions in Texas, but with discretion

Learn more about  »
Immigration Icon Immigration


What to do and know when immigration comes knocking

Learn more about Immigration  »

I'm Thinking About Suing in a Contract Dispute

Tips from a business litigation attorney on how to proceed

Learn more about  »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: What is the best way to select a New York medical malpractice attorney?

Sponsored answer by: Paul B. Weitz

A: Every medical malpractice lawyer has his or her own style, but certain traits are necessary if you want a fair chance at getting financial …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: How Do I Determine Who Is The Best Criminal Defense Attorney In New York?

Sponsored answer by: Robert Tsigler

A: If you or a loved one has been arrested, accused or charged with a crime or placed under police investigation, it is extremely important to find the …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.089011907577515 sec