Featured Articles

Ask SuperLawyers

Q: How Does Relocating Affect My Custody Agreement In New York?

Sponsored answer by: Peter L. Cedeño

A: The first thing to remember is that there’s more to a custody agreement than parenting time. When parents have a custody arrangement, it will …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: Can You Register And Enforce Cannabis Intellectual Property In California and throughout the U.S.?

Sponsored answer by: David R. Welch

A: Generally, yes. You can enforce cannabis intellectual property through trademark, copyright, trade secrets and patent law in federal and state …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.063704013824463 sec