Featured Articles

Ask SuperLawyers

Q: How Do I Get My Prevailing Wages Money That My California Employer Didn’t Pay?

Sponsored answer by: Richard E. Donahoo

A: Many construction projects in California are paid for with government funds. Such “public works” projects require that works be paid according to …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: Can I Sue A Hospital For Negligence Or A Medical Mistake In Nevada?

Sponsored answer by: Steven M. Burris

A: If a nurse or other person working for a hospital makes a mistake that causes significant harm to you or results in the death of a loved one, you can …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.062556028366089 sec