Featured Articles

Workers' Compensation Workers' Compensation

Can I Reopen an Old Workers' Comp Claim?

If you need new treatment or severity has increased, it’s allowed in California

Learn more about Workers' Compensation  »
Civil Rights Civil Rights

Can I Sue for Abuse in Prison or Jail?

What warrants legal action, what to prove, and how to pursue it in Illinois

Learn more about Civil Rights  »
Insurance Coverage Insurance Coverage

Does My Life Insurance Policy Cover Suicide?

In Florida, accidental death and dismemberment policies are more likely to have …

Learn more about Insurance Coverage  »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: What do I do if I have sewage backup or storm water coming into or flooding my home in Georgia?

Sponsored answer by: Richard Kopelman

A: Having sewage backing up into your home can be, in a word, foul. If you have sewage backup or storm water coming into your home, you probably have a …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: Can I sue a nursing home in Pennsylvania if my family member is injured?

Sponsored answer by: Lee Anthony Ciccarelli

A: If your parent or another family member needs nursing home care, you expect the facility and staff to provide them caring and professional attention. …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.058670997619629 sec