Skip to main content

Answers in Massachusetts for Birth Injury

Photo of Russell X. Pollock

Can I sue my doctor / physician for medical malpractice if my child was born with cerebral palsy or some type of birth trauma in Massachusetts?

Doctors (also called physicians), like most other professionals such as lawyers, architects and accountants, owe a …

Sponsored answer by Russell X. Pollock

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.036367893218994 sec