Skip to main content

Daniel A. Reisman Legal Answers in California

Photo of Daniel A. Reisman

What should I do if an employer refuses to accommodate my disability in California?

Employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations for disabilities if the accommodation allows the employee to

Sponsored answer by Daniel A. Reisman

Find Answers in California by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.63725304603577 sec