Skip to main content

Lee S. Harris Legal Answers in California

Photo of Lee S. Harris

What can I do if my insurance company denies my claim in California?

You may be able to sue your insurance company. If an insurance company breaches its promise and fails to honor its

Sponsored answer by Lee S. Harris

Find Answers in California by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.43063902854919 sec