Answers in California about State, Local & Municipal Litigation

Image for Alexander H. Fuqua

How Do I Get A Felony Dropped Or Reduced To A Misdemeanor In San Diego, California?

Unlike state court, once a person is convicted of a felony offense in federal court, there is no possibility of reducing the charge to a …Sponsored answer by Alexander H. Fuqua

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.053975820541382 sec