Civil Rights legal answers

Alexander H. Fuqua

Can I Get Probation On A Federal Case In San Diego, California?

In a federal case, the sentencing judge determines the ultimate sentence a defendant will receive, as the court is obligated to refer to the federal …Sponsored answer by Alexander H. Fuqua

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.063365936279297 sec