Skip to main content

Answers in California for Civil Rights

Photo of Alexander H. Fuqua

Can I Get Probation On A Federal Case In San Diego, California?

In a federal case, the sentencing judge determines the ultimate sentence a defendant will receive, as the court is …

Sponsored answer by Alexander H. Fuqua

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.049839973449707 sec