Answers in Nevada about Collections

Larson A. Welsh

How do I file a foreign judgment in Nevada?

Judgments issued in states other than Nevada are considered a foreign judgment. Nevada has adopted the uniform law on domesticating foreign judgments …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Larson A. Welsh

How do I collect money I am owed in Nevada?

The first question is whether you already have a judgment from a court. If you already have a judgment, then Nevada law provides legal remedies to …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.078946828842163 sec