Consumer Protection legal answers

William J. O'Grady

Can I Get Out Of My Nevada Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare For False Representation?

The short answer is yes. If you can prove that your sales agent deliberately misrepresented the facts of your timeshare to you, then you can get out …Sponsored answer by William J. O'Grady

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.090855121612549 sec