Skip to main content

Answers in New Jersey for Family Law

Photo of Robyn E. Ross

In New Jersey, if I am the custodial parent, can I relocate with my children?

You and your former partner both have a right to continue your parental relationship with your children. That is …

Sponsored answer by Robyn E. Ross

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.053179025650024 sec