Amy K. Waggoner legal answers in Georgia

Amy K. Waggoner

As A Georgia Same-Sex Parent, Should I Adopt My Spouse’s Children?

Adopting their spouse’s biological children is the best way for a nonbiological parent to protect their custody rights. If it is your intention to …Sponsored answer by Amy K. Waggoner

Amy K. Waggoner

Can I Get Custody Of My Grandkids In Georgia?

Maybe. It depends on what is happening, but if you’re going to be raising your grandchildren, it’s important to take legal steps as soon as you …Sponsored answer by Amy K. Waggoner

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.25674104690552 sec