Skip to main content

James P. Roy Legal Answers in Louisiana

Photo of James P. Roy

If I have been injured in an offshore vessel or platform accident in Louisiana, who can I sue for my losses?

Offshore drilling and production jobs demand physical labor and long shifts around fast-moving equipment, creating

Sponsored answer by James P. Roy

Find Answers in Louisiana by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.42475295066833 sec