Larson A. Welsh legal answers in Nevada

Larson A. Welsh

What is the Nevada Commerce Tax?

The Nevada Commerce Tax is a new tax in Nevada that went into effect in 2015. Many businesses have already been notified about this tax through a …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Larson A. Welsh

Do Out-Of-State Businesses Need Local Counsel In Nevada?

Yes, out-of-state businesses and their attorneys typically need to work with local counsel to resolve court proceedings in Nevada. It is generally …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Larson A. Welsh

When Can You Repossess A Vehicle Or Equipment Following A Breach Of Contract In Nevada?

If you finance the sale of a vehicle or some other piece of personal property, you have the right to repossess that property once the buyer defaults. …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Larson A. Welsh

How do I file a foreign judgment in Nevada?

Judgments issued in states other than Nevada are considered a foreign judgment. Nevada has adopted the uniform law on domesticating foreign judgments …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Larson A. Welsh

How do I collect money I am owed in Nevada?

The first question is whether you already have a judgment from a court. If you already have a judgment, then Nevada law provides legal remedies to …Sponsored answer by Larson A. Welsh

Find top lawyers with confidence

The Super Lawyers patented selection process is peer influenced and research driven, selecting the top 5% of attorneys to the Super Lawyers lists each year. We know lawyers and make it easy to connect with them.

Find a lawyer near you
Page Generated: 0.26636791229248 sec