Skip to main content

Robert R. Fuggi, Jr. Legal Answers in New Jersey

Photo of Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.

If I’m a victim of sexual abuse, can I file a civil lawsuit in New Jersey?

The short answer is yes. You can file a civil lawsuit when you’ve been abused. There are a few things you

Sponsored answer by Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.

Find Answers in New Jersey by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.65207004547119 sec