Not all lawyers are alike. When you are injured, it is important that you place your trust and your case with an experienced and reputable Nevada personal injury lawyer. The following are a few factors to consider when interviewing lawyers:
- Does the lawyer focus his/her practice exclusively on personal injury?
- Has the lawyer achieved an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell?
- Did you speak directly with the lawyer at your initial meeting?
- Did the lawyer offer to come to you if you needed?
- Does the lawyer listen to you and is able to easily answer your questions?
- Does the lawyer’s office respond to you quickly?
- Does the lawyer and his/her staff seem focused on you as an individual?
If you answered “No,” to any of these questions, you may want to consider hiring a different lawyer. Remember, just because a lawyer advertises on television does not mean he is the best lawyer for your case and may mean he is focused on the quantity of cases he gets, not quality work for you. If you hire a lawyer, but later believe you should have chosen someone else, you can change your mind. It is best, however, to find the best personal injury lawyer to be sure your case is handled properly from the start. If you are looking for an experienced and reliable Nevada personal injury lawyer who provides excellent personal service from the beginning of a case through trial and beyond, call Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers and ask us to get started on your case today.
The answer is intended to be for informational purposes only. It should not be relied on as legal advice, nor construed as a form of attorney-client relationship.
Other answers about Personal Injury - Plaintiff
The best way to look at it is like this. If you are injured you have a right to be compensated for everything you have lost and suffered and the law …Sponsored answer by Robert C. Hilliard