Skip to main content

Answers in Florida for Probate & Estate Administration

Photo of John Farina

Can you bring a claim in Florida to challenge wrongdoing by a trustee or executor?

The simple answer to this question is yes.Personal representatives or executors have a fiduciary duty to act in …

Sponsored answer by John Farina

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.054259061813354 sec