Skip to main content

Answers in Georgia for Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff

Photo of J. Wickliffe

I was sexually abused by a medical professional in Georgia. How can I get justice?

First of all, we are so sorry this happened to you. It is terrible that a trusted professional would take …

Sponsored answer by J. Wickliffe "Wick" Cauthorn

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.053524017333984 sec