Skip to main content

Find States with Answers in State, Local & Municipal Litigation

Photo of Alexander H. Fuqua

How Do I Get A Felony Dropped Or Reduced To A Misdemeanor In San Diego, California?

Unlike state court, once a person is convicted of a felony offense in federal court, there is no possibility of …

Sponsored answer by Alexander H. Fuqua

Photo of Stephan Peskin

How can I sue the city or state of New York?

The concept of "sovereign immunity" prevents the city and state of New York from being sued UNLESS they …

Sponsored answer by Stephan Peskin

Page Generated: 0.032403945922852 sec