Skip to main content

Answers in California for State, Local & Municipal Litigation

Photo of Alexander H. Fuqua

How Do I Get A Felony Dropped Or Reduced To A Misdemeanor In San Diego, California?

Unlike state court, once a person is convicted of a felony offense in federal court, there is no possibility of …

Sponsored answer by Alexander H. Fuqua

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.087116003036499 sec