Featured Articles


Filing Chapter 7: Good News and Bad News

Weighing the pros and cons of this form of bankruptcy in Illinois

Learn more about Bankruptcy »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: My loved one died from ovarian cancer related to talcum powder use in California. Can I sue?

Answered by: Rachel B. Abrams

A: Unfortunately, many women have contracted ovarian cancer after prolonged exposure to talcum powder. My firm was the first to file a lawsuit in …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.12340307235718 sec