Massachusetts publication information
Selected attorneys, Top Lists, publication information, and digital editions of the latest Super Lawyers magazine.
- Top 100: 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2023 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers
2023 Super Lawyers key dates
- Selected attorneys notified after: April 30, 2023
- Selected attorneys can announce their selection on: October 12, 2023
2024 Super Lawyers key dates
- Nomination period: February 17, 2023 - January 29, 2024
- Selected attorneys notified after: April 17, 2024
- Data verification due: July 12, 2024
- Selected attorneys can announce their selection on: September 27, 2024
Lists published: Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Massachusetts Rising Stars
Total readership: 1,078,500
If a Massachusetts lawyer holds himself or herself out as "certified" in a particular service, field or area of law by a non-governmental body, the certifying organization is a private organization, whose standards for certification are not regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 7.4(b) (2002).