New Jersey publication information
Selected attorneys, Top Lists, publication information, and digital editions of the latest Super Lawyers magazine.
- Top 100: 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2023 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers
2024 Super Lawyers key dates
- Selected attorneys notified after: September 29, 2023
- Data verification due: January 5, 2024
- Selected attorneys can announce their selection on: March 25, 2024
Lists published: New Jersey Super Lawyers and New Jersey Rising Stars
Total readership: 152,960
Any certification as a specialist, or any certification in a field of practice, that does not state that such certification has been granted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or by an organization that has been approved by the American Bar Association, indicates that the certifying organization has not been approved, or has been denied approval, by the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the American Bar Association. New Jersey Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 7.4(b) (2002).
Attorney advertisements referring to awards, honors or accolades must provide:
- A description of the standard or methodology on which the award, honor, or accolade is based, either in the advertising itself or by reference to a "convenient, publicly available source." Official Comment to RPC 7 .1.
- The name of the comparing organization that issued the award (note that the name of the organization is often different from the name of the award or the name of the magazine in which the award results were published). RPC 7.1(a)(3)(i).
- The following disclaimer "in a readily discernible manner: 'No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey."' RPC 7.1(a)(3)(iii).
New Jersey Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 7.1 and “Notice to the Bar – Attorney Advertising of Awards, Honors, and Accolades That Compare A Lawyer’s Services To Other Lawyers’ Services Reminder From the Committee On Attorney Advertising” (published May 18, 2015).
Attorneys can download their NJ-specific selection badge by going to their attorney profile page, clicking “Download Badge” near the bottom of their profile. It can be located with the label “New Jersey-specific badge.”
Attorneys should refer to the “Attorney Professional Conduct” section on the Super Lawyers Terms and Conditions page regarding their obligations with respect to their use of Super Lawyers and their jurisdiction’s Rules of Professional Conduct.