Tennessee publication information
Selected attorneys, Top Lists, publication information, and digital editions of the latest Super Lawyers magazine.
- Top 50: 2023 Nashville Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2023 Memphis Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2023 Birmingham Super Lawyers
2023 Super Lawyers key dates
- Selected attorneys notified after: June 15, 2023
- Selected attorneys can announce their selection on: November 28, 2023
2024 Super Lawyers key dates
- Nomination period: March 28, 2023 - March 22, 2024
- Selected attorneys notified after: June 12, 2024
- Data verification due: September 5, 2024
- Selected attorneys can announce their selection on: November 21, 2024
Lists published: Mid-South Super Lawyers and Mid-South Rising Stars
Lists published: Nashville Area Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Total readership: 293,100
Certifications of Specialization are available to Tennessee lawyers in all areas of practice relating to or included in the areas of Accounting Malpractice, Business Bankruptcy, Civil Trial, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor Rights, Criminal Trial, DUI Defense, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Juvenile Law - Child Welfare, Legal Malpractice, Medical Malpractice and Social Security Disability. Listing of related or included practice areas herein does not constitute or imply a representation of certification of specialization.
Tennessee Code of Professional Responsibility DR 2-101(C)(3) (2002); Tennessee Formal Ethics Opinion 2001-F-144(b) (2001).