Basic login issues
Having trouble logging into your account?
See below for common questions.
- You may not have been authorized to log in to Super Lawyers. If this is your first time logging in, or it’s been a while, contact us to request Super Lawyers access for your Thomson Reuters account. You will receive an email with authentication and account set-up instructions in the next 1-2 business days.
- You may need to reset your password. Use this link to reset your password. The reset password option appears after entering your email address and clicking Sign In. Password reset emails come from [email protected]. Tip: try your current work email address, the password reset email will arrive in a couple minutes if your email address is already in the system.
- You have changed your email address since you last logged in. You may have changed firms or your firm updated your email address domain. If you still have access to your old email, you can try logging in with your old credentials and updating your Thomson Reuters Account information here. You will still need to update your email address on your Super Lawyers dashboard.
- You may have an existing Thomson Reuters Account with another Thomson Reuters property (note that this does not include: WestLaw, Practical Law and Thomson Reuters One Pass). Try logging in using your existing Thomson Reuters Account email and password: Click here to log in again.
Possible reasons and solutions:
- You may not have a Thomson Reuters Account set up yet. If your email address is not connected to an account you will not receive a password reset email. To create (or update) your account, please contact us.
- The email may have been blocked by your firm’s spam filter. Ask your firm email administrator to whitelist [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and the @superlawyers.com domain.
- There may have been a typo in the email address you submitted. It happens. Click here to try again.
- The password reset email may be in your junk mail folder. Check your spam and junk mail folders.
- If you have an active Thomson Reuters Account, you should be able to log in using your old credentials. (If you still have access to your old email address you can always request a password reset email.) Once you’ve logged in, we recommend you change your Thomson Reuters Account information by clicking here. You will still need to update your email address on your Super Lawyers dashboard.
- If your current email address doesn’t have an associated Thomson Reuters Account with access to Super Lawyers, click here to request access with your new email address.
- For any continued issues click here to create a ticket for our support team.
Attorneys admitted to practice in the United States or representatives of U.S. law firms (firm managers with a firm domain email address) may have a Super Lawyers account. The purpose of the account is to manage firm and attorney profile information, to facilitate the nominations process, and to submit data verification forms.
Beginning May 16, 2022, there is a new login experience for your Super Lawyers dashboard.
Thomson Reuters has launched a multi-year initiative to reduce the number of usernames and passwords you use to access your Thomson Reuters products and applications. We are making this change to enhance security and make it easier to access our systems. Super Lawyers and a few other products are early adopters of this (including: Insight, SiteBuilder, and FindLaw). WestLaw and Practical Law will migrate later, but there are no changes to those logins today.
If your question was not addressed above, you can submit a support ticket using this link. This general support ticket will be routed to the best department able to assist you.