Featured Articles

Personal Injury - GeneralPersonal Injury - General

Everybody Hurts

Painless tips for finding a personal injury attorney in Florida

Learn more about Personal Injury - General »
Insurance CoverageInsurance Coverage

In the Eye of a Legal Storm

Minnesotans’ rights when it comes to fighting insurance companies on severe …

Learn more about Insurance Coverage »
Ask SuperLawyers

Q: How do I find a divorce lawyer in California?

Answered by: Dolores A. Contreras

A: Finding the right divorce or family law attorney in California can seem difficult. There are many factors to look at when choosing an attorney, …

Learn more at Ask Super Lawyers »
Selection Process Infographic

Our Patented Selection Process

The objective of Super Lawyers’ patented multiphase selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.

Learn more »
Page Generated: 0.082457065582275 sec